Effective on: September 27, 2021
Please note that these Terms are subject to change by Vitae Capital in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, we will make the revised Terms available at the Site. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Terms. PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS.
We may terminate, change, restrict, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, or your access to it, at any time without notice or liability to you.
Use of the Site
The Site, the Site Content (as defined below), and all other information and content available through the Site, are protected by copyright laws throughout the world.
You agree not to: (a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on this Site’s infrastructure; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site; (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up this Site; (d) delete or alter any material posted on this Site by Vitae Capital or any other person or entity; (e) frame or link to any of the materials or information available on this Site; (f) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from this Site or Vitae Capital; (g) obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through this Site through any means, including through means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through this Site; (h) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on this Site, or obtaining lists of users or other information from or through this Site including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to this Site; (i) use this Site or the content of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, to violate, plagiarize or in any other manner infringe upon the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right; (j) upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; (k) disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information, about yourself or anyone else, (l) attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with this Site; or (m) use this Site or its services (or any Site Content (as defined below)), in whole or in part, or submit any information to this Site, in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Business Plans and Other Information Provided By You
We welcome communication with you. However, any information or materials that you consider trade secrets, confidential or proprietary should not be submitted to us. Absent an express written agreement to the contrary, any information or materials that you provide to us will not be considered confidential or proprietary and will not be returned or safeguarded. We reserve the right to turn down investment opportunities in our sole discretion. We receive many similar plans, proposals and ideas, and your idea may already have been submitted to us or be under consideration by us. We are not limited or restricted in any way from pursuing opportunities with others.
No Solicitation or Investment Advice
The purpose of this Site (including any portion of this Site available only to investors) is limited to providing you with general information on our services and philosophy. We do not render or offer to render investment advice through this Site. Nothing on this Site constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription to, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities or other financial instruments, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. We may only transact business or render investment advice in those jurisdictions where we are appropriately registered and/or licensed or where we are otherwise excluded or exempted from registration and/or licensing requirements. The investments highlighted on this Site were selected for illustrative purposes in order to underscore the investment themes utilized by Vitae Capital. The selected investments are not meant to imply the returns of any fund on an individual or aggregate basis. The information provided on the Site is illustrative and no assurance can be provided that any of the future events referenced herein will occur on the terms contemplated herein or at all. Any statistical information contained on the Site has been supplied for information purposes only and is not intended to be and does not constitute investment advice or an opinion regarding appropriateness of an investment in any Vitae Capital fund. There is no implication that any information contained on this Site is accurate or that there has been no change in such information since the date first posted. Certain places on this Site may contain information created and published by institutions or organizations independent of us. We do not endorse, approve, certify, or control these materials. In addition, we do not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of information in any material on our website. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Finally, reference in this Site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links from this Site to websites operated by other entities, including websites of our portfolio companies and websites that publish blogs, tweets, or other social media content written by Vitae Capital’s personnel. You agree that it is impossible for Vitae Capital to monitor such materials and that you access these materials at your own risk. We make no warranty or representation regarding any material or information in websites linked to or from this Site or any of the products or services described or offered for sale thereon, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for the information, material, products or services offered on such websites. The content published in any blogs written by our personnel does not necessarily represent our positions, strategies or opinions, regardless of whether or not we provide links to these blogs on our Site. Links do not imply that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Vitae Capital or any of our affiliates.
Vitae Capital Generated Content
The information posted on this Site is provided for informational and discussion purposes only and is not intended to be, and shall not be regarded or construed as, a recommendation for a transaction or investment or financial, tax, legal, or other advice of any kind. Vitae Capital makes no warranty or representation regarding any such information or the data presented in such materials. In addition, it does not constitute or imply any commitment whatsoever, including without limitation an offer to purchase, sell or hold any security investment, loan or other financial product or to enter into or arrange any type of transaction.
As between you and us, we own all rights, title and interest in and to this Site, all the content (including, without limitation, any and all text, audio, photographs, images, renderings, RSS feeds, podcasts, reports, charts, logos, widgets, gadgets, applets, and video), software, code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the Site Content. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in, or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site.
Subject to these Terms, you may access, view, and display the Site and Site Content on your computer or other Internet-capable device for your own, non-commercial purposes, provided that you comply fully with these Terms. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties any portion of the Site or the Site Content without the prior written permission of Vitae Capital.
You hereby release and forever discharge Vitae Capital (and our managers, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Sites). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. VITAE CAPITAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO DELAYS OR OTHER DISRUPTIONS. IN ADDITION, ALTHOUGH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU ON THIS SITE IS OBTAINED OR COMPILED FROM SOURCES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES) WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, (II) THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON OUR SITE, OR (III) THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH, OUR SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM VITAE CAPITAL OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VITAE CAPITAL IS NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD VITAE CAPITAL LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO THE SITE, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH PARTIES RESTS ENTIRETY WITH YOU. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT VITAE CAPITAL DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, this Site may be accessed by users in countries other than the United States. We make no warranties that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this Site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations. This website is not targeted at individuals living in the European Union or the offer of goods or services to such individuals.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OR ANY OF OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED PERSONS”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (3) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED PERSON HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
We may provide through the Site a link or connect you directly to a password-protected third-party website designed specifically to provide investors with certain information (the “Restricted Website”). Your use of the Restricted Website is governed by these Terms. The information contained in the Restricted Website is confidential and is subject to the confidentiality provisions contained in the governing documents and agreements of private investments funds managed by Vitae Capital (such funds, the “Vitae Funds”). As a member or limited partner of one or more of the Vitae Funds, or a representative of such a member or limited partner, you are subject to those confidentiality provisions. By use of the Restricted Website you agree that the information relating to any Vitae Funds in which you are not a member or limited partner is subject to the same confidentiality restrictions that apply to you as a member or limited partner in any of the Vitae Funds. The information contained in the website may not be reproduced or redistributed in any manner unless expressly permitted by the governing documents and agreements of the applicable Vitae Fund or as otherwise agreed to by Vitae Capital. You are responsible for all activity occurring when the Restricted Website is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. Therefore, be sure to protect the confidentiality of your account password. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. The information contained in the Restricted Website may include material non-public information regarding the Vitae Funds and their underlying portfolio companies. It is a violation of U.S. securities laws for a person in possession of material non-public information concerning an issuer to purchase or sell securities of such issuer or to communicate such information to another person under circumstances in which it is reasonably foreseeable that such person is likely to purchase or sell securities.
The communications between you and Vitae Capital use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send Vitae Capital e-mails, or whether Vitae Capital posts notices on its properties or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Vitae Capital in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Vitae Capital provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with Vitae Capital and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement is only applicable to U.S. Residents. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Website, to any products sold or distributed through the Website, or to any aspect of your relationship with Vitae Capital, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify, and (2) you or Vitae Capital may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the effective date of this Arbitration Agreement or any prior version of these Terms.
- Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to Vitae Capital, 211 7th Street, Suite 620, Austin, Texas 78701, Attention: Manager. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, Vitae Capital will pay them for you. In addition, Vitae Capital will reimburse all such JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees for claims totaling less than $2,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous.
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to (i) determine the scope and enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement and (ii) resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Vitae Capital. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND VITAE CAPITAL HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Vitae Capital are instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in the first bulleted paragraph above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER PERSON. If a decision is issued stating that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations stated in this bulleted paragraph as to a given claim for relief, then the claim must be severed from the arbitration and brought into the State or Federal Courts located in Austin, Texas. All other claims shall be arbitrated.
- Severability. Except as provided in the fifth bulleted paragraph above, if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Vitae Capital.
- Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Vitae Capital makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, you may reject that change within thirty (30) days of such change becoming effective by writing Vitae Capital at the following address: P.O. Box 200157; Austin, Texas 78720, Attention: Manager.
To the extent the parties are permitted under this Agreement to initiate litigation in a court, both you and Vitae Capital agree that all claims and disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement will be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Austin, Texas.
THE TERMS AND ANY ACTION RELATED THERETO WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY AND UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, CONSISTENT WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY PRINCIPLES THAT PROVIDE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION. THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE AGREEMENT.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in that provision and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. The Terms are the final, complete, and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims, relating to the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns.
Effective on: March 22, 2019
What information do we collect on the Site?
We collect information from or about Site users concerning use of the Site.
We may collect Personal Data that you provide directly to us when you enter information on our Site. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
As is the case with many websites, our servers automatically collect your browser type and IP address when you visit the Site, and we may associate that with your domain name or that of your Internet access provider. In addition, we may capture certain “clickstream data” pertaining to your Site usage. Data captured may include, for example, the referring page that linked you to the Site, the country from which you are conducting your browsing session, the next website you visit when you leave the Site, and any search terms you have entered on the Site or a referral site.
We and our service providers may use tracking technologies (e.g., cookies, local shared objects, and pixel tags) and website analytics tools to, among other things, monitor and better understand user behavior on the Site.
Local shared objects, such as “Flash cookies,” may be stored on your computer or device using a media player or other software installed on your computer or device. Local shared objects operate a lot like cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your computer or device, you may be able to manage them using software settings.
A pixel tag (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a Web page in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve seen one of our Web pages.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information:
- to respond to your request(s), question(s) and concern(s), to administer the Site and enable users to use the Site and its features, to protect our rights and property;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration of our Site;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site;
- to send you an e-mail to verify your e-mail address as you provide it to us;
- to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to questions, comments or requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters and surveys related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of sic
In addition, we may use the usage information collected about your Site visits, including the pages you view, information you search for, and the average time spent on our Site, on an individual basis or in the aggregate, to better understand our audience and the usage and visitation on our Site and the other sites tracked by these third parties; develop new features, deliver advertising targeted to your interests; and offerings on the Site and improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site.
We may perform any of the above functions through our service providers.
Sharing with Third Parties
We generally do not share information collected about you through the Site.
In addition, we may share non-personally identifiable Site usage information (including aggregate data) with others, for their own use, in a form that does not include your name or contact information. The third parties that support our website analytics tools may be able to access and use your Site usage information.
We may maintain presence on social media platforms, such as Twitter, Medium and LinkedIn, and we also incorporate some third party social media features onto the Site. We may also include tools on the Site that allow you to share and/or publicly post content or information from the Site to your profile on a third party social media platform. Third party social media platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, including any information you share on those platforms from the Site, and we encourage you to read them.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Information that you may provide, or that we may obtain, through your access to password-protected websites, such as an investor portal, that you may be able to access by following a hyperlink on the Site (each such other website, an “Access-Restricted Website”), is subject to the privacy policies and practices of the operators of the Access-Restricted Website available on such Access-Restricted Website, which we encourage you to read to learn about the treatment of such information.
If you have an account hosted through an Access-Restricted Website, please refer to the privacy policies and practices of the operators of the Access-Restricted Website available on such Access-Restricted Website to understand your rights to review, update or modify certain of the information that is stored in that account.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” (“DNT”) signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them.
Our third party service providers, such as Analytics Services, may collect information about your online activities over time and across the Site and other online properties. Our service providers may not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser, and we do not obligate them to honor DNT settings. You can opt out of your Site usage information being included in our Google Analytics reports by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information Choices and Changes
You may send requests about your Personal Data to our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your Personal Data.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to contact us by sending an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.